Follow @NicK_VdbG

mercredi 11 février 2015

[FR] Tyler, The Creator - IFHY : traduction des lyrics



Video:


-----------------------------------------

Lyrics originaux :

I never would've thought that
Feelings could get thrown in the air
Cause I accidentally caught that
I need some new boxing gloves, shit got hectic whenever I fought back
For example, ten minutes can't go past without you brushing my thoughts
That's fourteen forty a day so I'll say a hundred and forty four times
I think about you or something like that
Lost match, the fucking thought of you with somebody else
I don't like that; cellular convos getting left in the wrong
Cause I get so fucking mad when you don't write back
This isn't a song, I just happen to rhyme when I get emo
And find time to write facts (fuck)
I love you

Can we add some more color, um, like, some more, yellow
Yeah, that's good

[Hook](x2)
I fucking hate you
But I love you
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled
You're good at being perfect
We're good at being troubled, yeah

[Verse 2: Tyler, The Creator]
Girl, you fucking with my emotions
The fuck is all this noise about?
I even considered picking up smoking
You turned to a bitch, who let the dogs out?
But in my dog house
My bitch is the raddest
Crazy who makes me the happiest
Can make me the saddest
Look Alice
Let's get lost in your wonder-er-land fuck an atlas
You're perfectly perfect for me
What the fuck is this, practice?
Actually, if you even consider leaving
I'll lose a couple screws in due time, I'll stop breathing
And you'll see the meaning of stalking
When I pop out the dark to find you
And that new dude that you're seeing with an attitude
Then proceed to fuck up your evening
Make sure you never meet again like goddamn vegans
Cause when I hear your name I can not stop cheesing
I love you so much that my heart stops beating when you're leaving
And I'm grieving and my heart starts bleeding
Life without you has no goddamn meaning
Sorry -- I'm passive-aggressive for no goddamn reason
It's that my mood change like these goddamn seasons
I'll fall for you, but I love you

I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled
You're good at being perfect
We're good at being troubled
Yeah

[Bridge]
The sky is falling girl, let's try to catch it
The sky is falling girl, let's try to catch it
The sky is falling girl, let's try to catch it tonight
The sky is falling girl, let's try to catch it
The sky is falling girl, let's try to catch it
The sky is falling bitch, let's try to catch it tonight

[Pharrell (Tyler)]
C'mon baby
Even though I hate you
I still love you
I love you
And Salem, my love (I know)
I'm passive aggressive (I'm sorry, fuck)
(Come here)
I like when we hold hands
(You're the best around)
See I get jealous (fuck)
And if I see that nigga (If I see him)
I just might kill him (look)
(Look. I wanna strangle you, till you stop breathing)
Love, love, love
(Spend the rest of my life, looking for air)
(so you can breathe, or we can die together, you and me)
(Fuck, look)
I'm in love (Love)

[Hook]

[Wolf/Salem]
Wolf: Yo, why is Samuel such a fucking dick?
Salem: He isn't such a badass actually. He's only here because he ran away, because some shit happened back home. He's actually a dweeb
Wolf: Yo, what happened?

----------------------------------------------------------

Lyrics traduits :

Jamais j'aurai cru
Que les sentiments puissent flotter dans l'air
Mais on dirait bien que j'ai choppé quelquechose
Faut que je change de gants, ça part en couille quand je me défends
Il se passe pas 10 minutes sans que je pense à toi
1440 par jour, ça nous fait 144
fois où je pense à toi, un truc du genre
À la pensée de te voir avec un autre
Je pète les plombs
Je deviens fou quand tu me réponds pas
Ce n'est pas une chanson, je pose juste mon flow quand j'deviens émo
et que je couche ma vie sur le papier
Je t'aime


Un peu plus de couleurs, genre du jaune
Ouais, ça le fait

[Hook](x2)
Putain, je te déteste
Mais je t'aime
Je sais pas garder mes émotions
Tu sais comment être parfaite
On sait tout foutre en l'air

[Verse 2: Tyler, The Creator]
Meuf, tu joues avec mon cœur
C'est quoi ce putain de bruit ?
J'ai failli me mettre à fumer
T'es devenu une chienne, il s'est passé quoi ?
Mais dans ma niche
Ma chienne est la reine
Cette folle qui me rend heureux
Sait aussi faire mon malheur
Regarde Alice
Faut qu'on se casse dans ton pays merveilleux
T'es parfaitement parfaite pour moi
C'est quoi, ça, l'entrainement ?
Au fait, si tu penses ne serait-ce qu'une fois à partir
Ça va me rendre complètement dingue. Je perdrai la raison
Et tu verras ce que c'est d'être harcelée
Quand je surgirai de l'obscurité pour venir te trouver
Quand tu seras avec ce nouveau gars en soirée
Je viendrai pour tout baiser
Je mettrai tout en oeuvre pour vous séparer
Parce que quand j'entends ton nom ça me fait trop criser
Je t'aime trop, quand tu te barres, c'est ma santé qui fout le camp
et mon cœur saigne quand tu t'éloignes
La vie sans toi n'a aucune putain de sens
Désolé, je sais pas pourquoi je m'énerve
Mon humeur change comme les putain de saisons
Comme les feuilles je tombe, mais seulement pour toi

Je sais pas garder mes émotions
Tu sais comment être parfaite
On sait tout foutre en l'air
Yeah

[Bridge]
Le ciel s'effondre, chérie, on va ramasser les morceaux
Le ciel s'effondre, chérie, on va ramasser les morceaux
Le ciel s'effondre, chérie, on va ramasser les morceaux, ce soir
Le ciel s'effondre, chérie, on va ramasser les morceaux
Le ciel s'effondre, chérie, on va ramasser les morceaux
Le ciel s'effondre, chienne, on va ramasser les morceaux, ce soir

[Pharrell (Tyler)]
Allez Chérie
Même si je te hais
Tu sais bien que je t'aime
Et Salem mon amour (je sais)
Je suis sur la defensive (Désolé, merde)
(Viens là)
J'aime quand on se donne la main
(C'est toi le meilleur ici)
Alors je suis jaloux
Si je vois ce batard
Je crois que je vais le buter
(J'ai envie de t'étrangler, jusqu'à ce que tu respires plus)
Love, love, love
(Le reste de ma vie, à chercher mon souffle)
(Alors respire, ou on meurt tous les deux)
(merde, regarde)
Je suis amoureux (Love)


[Hook]

[Wolf/Salem]
Wolf: Yo, pourquoi c'est un connard ce Samuel ?
Salem: Au final c'est pas un dur, il s'est juste barré de chez lui parceque c'était la merde là-bas, c'est juste un boloss.
Wolf: Yo, il s'est passé quoi ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire