Follow @NicK_VdbG

lundi 4 février 2013

Shattered dreams, scattered hopes.



Last week of september
I came to you
And knew that you were alone
Cold as a frozen tear
Loneliness your companion
Prey of Sadness and Despair.
Once again I wiped those tears
Sight of a never-ending circle
You should have known my dear
Known I've already been there
I was yours years ago
Wish you had your eyes open
How could I have known your pain
If I had'nt been there before
Blind people are lucky indeed
Because they're never the ones to blame
And on them never falls the shame
Of a collision that makes us bleed
I was'nt just the one you need
Now you want to call me lame
And this feeling I can not blame
Is just an hunger I can't feed
I never knew how it was like
To be alone and left behind
We born and die alone
I chose to keep it that way
No pain for me only routine
Hatred and incomprehension
Is just my way to say goodbye
Flush away all the good times
Silly kid still wanting more
You broke that toy you can't afford
And now burn down the broken pieces.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire