Follow @NicK_VdbG

mercredi 23 octobre 2013

Hopeless Trilogy, chapter 1 : Me



My life is a trap
I walked in knowing it
I was born aware
I was condemned
To die and suffer
I am hopeless since the beginning
Aware of the suffering
That life is paving my way with
Day one I knew I was gonna die
Just hoped all that was a lie
With time hope fades away
And the cold truth comes in
Locking you in a rotting body
Soul is blossoming
As its envellop starts perishing
Love and friendship are a past-time
To forget and deny the facts
That are too hard to comprehend
Get a life
Get a job
Never run away
You just can run to your burial
My dreams are denial
But I know all hope is lost
As I just go with the flow
Like the dead fish floating like a boat
I'm too scared to check by myself
If the road has an end
So I hide and play games
To wash away the pain
And forget the threat
Forget the truth
There is no turning back
All you can do is cry
When you're stuck in the dark
All you can do is die
This world is an unfair game
Game over coming so fast
I do know that nothing lasts
And I do know that my name
Will fade away after my death
No one to cry for me
No one to shout it
Only worms to eat my skin
Surrounded by darkness
I seek for a light
Or a sign from above
Nothing's coming
As despair grows
Running around the world
Looking for a hand to grab
A smile to kiss
But I'm alone in this
Or maybe I just miss
The essence of all this
Can someone help me
Someone just kill me
Just be braver than me
And pull the trigger for me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire