Follow @NicK_VdbG

vendredi 18 juillet 2014

Through those I will walk

Fog



None of the mysteries have unfold
Most of the truth is untold
If life is a misery
Death's still a mystery
I do not dare to walk as a blind man
So I here I remain at your gate
Timeless sentence to live as a vagrant soul
Begging for you to take my hand
I am so scared to die alone
You are my deathly romance
The quiet roar of eternal silence
Only makes me want to kiss your lips
At least for once
Before the grave devours my flesh
I beg you, darling
Bite in me
Please choose your favorite part
Consider it a gift
For being my guide
For being the light
For being the ruler of my life
For being the queen of my death


Thunder



In the distance
So far away from these parts
Yet so close I can sense it
I can hear a battle
Ancesters always believed
The most vicious enemy
Is the one that hits you before you can hear him
So wrong they were
So many battles I survived
Surviving to reach your hand
The toughest war I ever fought
Was against that thunder I saw coming
That pain you can't forget because he's on his way
But for you I keep fighting
And I claim my loyalty
And everytime it will be needed
I shall yield, proud and strong
As the lion I want you to see in me
The shield your forged for me
The sanctuary of my soul
Where I am safe without armor
Is forever in your loving eyes

Storm



As the undead
I keep walking
No matter what
Never minding the elements
Focused on the goal I set myself
I have no thirst for blood
I have no thirst for lust
I have no thirst for violence and debauchery
Except when they come from you
I am a zombie starving
Craving for your affection
Days and days are passing by
Before long my flesh will be rotting
But before that I'm still walking
Everyday a bit closer
As the rain can keep falling
As the wind can keep blowing
As the world will keep spinning
As a different rythm for you and me
Fuck this
I will never stop walking
Walking to the west
Unrestlessly


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire