Follow @NicK_VdbG

mardi 24 novembre 2015

Lonely dirty shoes



My kicks so sick of walking down the streets
But shit, fuck this I need you in my sheets
Every now and then I've felt happy since you left
But illusionary, it was only to forget the theft
The robbery, if you feel me, the way you stole my heart
Or should I mention that I handed it to you, so wasn't hard

I hate the way you duck questions, or should I say that
I'm in love with the fact I hate the way you duck questions
Swift like Mayweather the pace of your hips dictates my weather
Forgotten snowflake, your perfectness makes my winter so warm
You so hot I'm not catching no cold anytime soon
In your arms I plan to spend all-nighters and we'll have breakfast in the afternoon
They say love comes when you least expect it
But girl, I've been expecting you since you last changed your adress

1 commentaire: