Follow @NicK_VdbG

mardi 22 mai 2012

One last game.



I swear I won't play again
I swear it was my last battle
I can't carry on anymore
I can't keep up the fight

You know that I've nothing left
You're the one who've seen me cry
You're the one who counts my (broken) bones
You're the one who picks me up

It's the thing I gave my life for
It's the thing I'm born to do
It's the thing that makes me feel alive
It is the reason I'm still alive

Your eyes are full of tears
You just heard I'm gone again
You feel like you've been betrayed
You know that I won't comeback this time

I know it is foolish
I barely stand on my feet
I'm far beyond my twenties
I can't run with the young dogs anymore

They're all hungry for glory
They are also ready to die
They will kill me if the can
They'll have an opportunity to do so

You will pick me up again
You will seek for my broken teeth
You will lull me like a baby
You will never let me down

A great warrior needs a princess
My heart's unbroken, unlike all of my limbs
You'll never give me up
That's why I'm ready to fight

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire