Follow @NicK_VdbG

mercredi 16 mai 2012

Taking postmortem souvenir pictures is my hobby.



I can see you
But your eyes won't see
I can touch you
But your skin you feel
I can kiss you
But your lips won't quiver
And if I tell you that I love you
I know your ears shall remain shut

And now I feel like shit
I know where you're going
No one ever came back
So why should I hope
Why should I hope 
Should I hope
All I have is hope

Acting as you weren't gone
Used to make me feel better
But now it's just a waste of time
And my heart's even more hurt
Things I couldn't accept
Seem now like a comfort
Making my burden lighter
Is the path of acceptance

Something strong is born in me
A voice screaming this call
NEVER FORGET ME
It might looks gross but I don't care
I know you will not tell
I will keep this our secret
One last time , One last fucking time
I want to see your smile

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire