Follow @NicK_VdbG

samedi 2 juin 2012

Day one (and only)





I'm alone in front of my computer
Writing those miserable lines
Miserably I am able
To give a display of anger
Hatred, loneliness and fear
I can't seem to find the right
Friend or lover, they all leave
I wish I could call you my dear
But you disapear down the clives
Your escape's not worth the fight
Forgive me if my words are strong
Don't feel like I'm targeting you
Just blame this fucking song
I always listen when I miss you
Gloomy is my place
Dark, silent and smelly,
Life has left my home
When you guys turned your backs on me
Beware I don't stab them.
My eyes won't shed a tear
They're a desert since you left me
All those tears already wet
The floor of the room we used to share
And Now they've already dryed
Only the pain has remain
I thought I could be strong
Since i have grown lonely
And since we die alone
I thought I'd get used to answer my own questions
And used to be missed by none
But life is a teamsport
No more lonewolves in the deserted lands
All have a familly
At least they do pretend
To be happy witout another one than me
I tend to think I'm optional
And that pain is a lesson
A road that we all take some day
Like the path of death some undergo
When they can't find their place
In the desert of life




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire