Follow @NicK_VdbG

jeudi 21 février 2013

Written with hate, frustration and despair.




Here you are we meet again here you are my so-called friend frien of mine friend of yourself why did you bother showing up why did you bother climbing that hill except for ruining my life except for pushing me down I've been a bit too optimistic but eversince you met that chick you're such a turncoat you wear sweaters turn your back on me one more time and it might be the last thing you do I'm always wondering why people start hating me liked by stangers hated by those who really count In this life of hatred and despair I'm just a stray dog away from his home I can't get along with the pack but I am too weak to survive alone stubborn and irate born with a sad fate being alone is my burden illusion of being unique guilt of being different sentenced to be alone the judgement can't be changed I am a lifer I am a loner.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire