Follow @NicK_VdbG

jeudi 24 octobre 2013

Hopeless Trilogy, chapter 2 : You



Autumn

Cold hand holding mine
Cold flame freezing mind
Hold me tight one last time
I will leave so please don't fight.

Bloody tears I could cry for you
But my fears are coming through
We will die sooner or later
I just wish we don't suffer

Closen lips before your kiss
Closen door behind my back
Too much pride, no turning back
No more bride, one last kiss

One last kiss
Then call it quits
One last kiss
And run away

Calor

Sleepless night of november
Whiping your tears
Seeing you hurt
Made me love you more than I should

Broke your heart
But just for fun
Making feel myself stronger
Tons of regrets

Your regrets are washed away
Now you head south
Running away
Towards what you call destiny

I call it an escape
Running into a wall
To get away from the pain
I just wish I could take it back


Temptation

You are the forbidden fruit
It is written in the law
I shall not touch you
This is an evil desire

Life is unfair
That's what we say
Every time we meet
In our forbidden dreams

Sor far away
And so close
So every day
I need my dose

I wish my eyes could meet yours
So my mind could be sure
That every word spoken
Can be taken as a love token



Vice

One month of gallantry
Playing games
Just like childs
Testing on you my charm

One week of courtesy
As you bend
Let me in
I start to grasp your faith

One night of lechery
Debauchery
Infamy
Pleasure feeling guilty

One life lived ruefully
Walk away
Without a word
Or a sign of sympathy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire