Follow @NicK_VdbG

samedi 8 février 2014

Noob Saibot


Born from your darkest fantasies
And from your fatal errors
I am part of your worst nightmare
Here I lay, and I wait
Growing stronger every time you cry
The more you fall into darkness
The fastest my rise to your world is
Born from the deepest abyss
Of your lack of conciousness
Can't deny me
They all know I exist
So you try to disguise me
Pretend I have a noble purpose
There is no point hiding
Everybody knows
How much you failed on the day I was born
All your schemes can't disguise the truth
The masquerade is over
As you try to include me
In your life that's full of shit
People already embrace my battle
They recognize the injustice
And know who's the victim
Maybe it is pity
Or maybe they already fear
Maybe they already know
The power of the one who ascends from hell
You built me a house
Tried to create my story
Pretending I was planned to exist
The counterpart of being unwanted
Is a small price to pay to get your life to be spared
Because now I'm strong
Son of Darkness walking in the light
Not giving a fuck about your rules
I spit on your codes and those who apply them
I write my own laws
With the blood of those
Who try to stop me
I am Noob Saibot
Born from your mistakes
Disrespected from the start
But today I come forth
And crush you weaklings into submission
From slave to master
From master to king
From king to god
From god to Noob fucking Saibot.


credits to VON POE VII for this amazing track named on that amazing character Noob Saibot which inspired me for this text. Check Poe's music, it is awesome !!!
http://www.vonpoevii.com/

1 commentaire: