Follow @NicK_VdbG

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Code Orange Kids (EN)


------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code Orange Kids

Band : Code Orange Kids
From : Pittsburg, USA
Date : 2008 - now
Label : Deathwish
Genre : genres blow

What's up people, today I'll be showing you a band I discovered a few month ago while I was in Paris. I'm talking about Code Orange Kids I've had the chance to see live when I went to see Circle Takes the Square, which is one one my favorite bands ever. I was not prepared for Code Orange Kids, and boy, what a great surprise it has been. This band is totally awesome and powerful. 

They might not look as the biggest badasses around, but these guys can pack a punch ! Their sound is some kind of a raw diamond, like really raw which falls on you like a ton of brick and lets you here stunned like a pinata on à fifth of May ! They are often compared and called "the new Converge", which is not totally inacurrate because the same "right in your face" kind of sound is produced by both bands. However, Code Orange Kids has its own way of creating and playing and doesn't care about genres and labels you can put on its music, it here, powerful, violent and dammmmmn good ! 

Here is what we do, to get an idea of what they sound and look like, here is one of their music video, the one for my favorite tune of theirs : V My Body is a Well !! Let's goooo !


As I also said, they are also really epic live, so check that out too !! 


As you've seen, Code Orange Kids is some awesome powerful hardcore sound which hits you right in the mouth and makes you say "Please hit me again !"

Go check their Bandcamp because you can grab their whole discography for around 10$, which is really cheap for such good sound !!

---------------------------------------------------
Links

COK on Twitter : https://twitter.com/codeorangekids
COK on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/codeorangekids?fref=ts
COK Bandcamp : http://codeorangekids.bandcamp.com/

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the article, share it if you did, and join me on Twitter if you mind @nick_vdbg !!See ya folks !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire