Follow @NicK_VdbG

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Wish




I wish I could be an artist
A poet, a painter, nightingale or sculptor
So my eye could be sharp enough to seize the infinity of your beauty
So I could be the one on earth gifted with enough talent
To show the  whole world your limitless exquisiteness

I wish I could be a warrior
So for my queen I could conquer all mans' kingdoms
So in your name I could spill impure blood
Battling until my last breath
Dying the day you are covered in gold and glory

I wish I could be a wise man
Who's already lived a hundred lives
So my heart could finally repress
The fury that won't regress
Because of all things I can't possess
Deprived from you I am the prey of madness

You make me wish so many things
So many wishes I couldn't list
All the things you make me wish
Baby please don't make me feel useless
Tell me the words I can't forget
Tell me thoses words I just can't get
I wish I was those words coming out your mouth
Or any thought inside your mind
Oh, I wish I could be in your sheets
Or I just wish I was your sheets
Oh my dear of all the things
The thing I think I want the most to be
Is to be the one you're calling dear

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire