Follow @NicK_VdbG

samedi 14 novembre 2015

I will die young, anyway. (What if ?)



What if I don't want to live the life you chose for me ?
What if I decide that I can't live without you ?
What if I can't spend another day without thinking about how our life together would be ?
What if I just don't want to hear about living my life without you ?

You just keep pushing me back
When I just wish I could have back
These days we shared together
These days my heart felt like a feather

Since you left everything's grey
Even though it was for the best
I even considered turning gay
Depression would have got me to test

But that ain't the case
Only your heart I chase
No woman, no man, no beast attracts me
Only you makes me smile when I see
you with your beautiful eyes
And when your smile shines because of my silly jokes
I could run miles just for one of your strokes

Only you make me so hard
That I forget how hard life is
Your body takes my mind so far
I can't recall where my home is
And my homies keep telling me
That you're the one I should be
With and I can't really prove them wrong
Because it feels like heaven when you sit on my dong

Girl stop pretending I'm worth more than what you offer
Because after weighing the options I feel like I am stuck
Girl, you can't deny I was born to be your lover
So stop running away, my heart bleeds when you duck
Me and you press me to spread my wings and
You say we'll marry when we'll be old but
What if I don't wanna wait ?
What if it is you I want to get old with ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire