Follow @NicK_VdbG

dimanche 21 avril 2013

L.I.A.R.




Love is the bread they want to be fed with
Looking for more gracious skies
Loud cry for better days
Love is what they want to pave their way

Irony  of a twist in the drama
In my heart often broken, burning like lava
Intentions of doing tons of bad things
In my mind often sound like a dogma

All these words fall in their ears
And please them so they don't fear
All the sudden they fall in tears
As they feel lies in the atmosphere

Run away while you still can
Reach safety and close the doors
Raging maiden stopped being a fan
Risking my life for a stolen smile

Love is not a gift I can offer
I still want some, but too selfish
And on my way to a burning hell
Roses are my best weapon

LIAR


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire