Follow @NicK_VdbG

samedi 13 avril 2013

My sister, my friend.



Far, far, far away
On the other side of the planet
On the other hemisphere
I go to sleep when she wakes up

Fort, fort, fort loin d'ici
De l'autre côté du globe
Vit cette fille si spéciale
Qui s'éveille chaque fois que je m'endors

When I see the sun rising
I alway think about her country
Can see her smile through the light
Even if we never met

Sometimes I envy the crow
or any of his fellow birds
So I could fly right to the East
In order to meet my dearest

Toi qui vis si loin de moi
Moi qui ne te connais pas
Je ne puis qu'imaginer
Le bonheur de te côtoyer

Despite the miles and yards
That separate us
Heart does not fear the distance
And our soul are connected

Computer or not
A powerful link has been build
And no mile or year passing by
can ternish this glorious link

Toi qui vis si loin de moi
Malgré que je ne puisse te toucher
Malgré que je ne puisse te voir
Sans crainte je prononce ton nom
Toi qui m'appelle ton frère
Alors que je ne connais ta mère
Mon coeur étreint le tien
Chaque fois que je pense à toi
Toi qui n'est pas de mon sang
Mais qui sait lire mon cœur

You are so far away
But so close at the same time
You do not know my mother
But still I call you sister
Even if I can't see your smile
And if we don't have the same blood
I live each day praying each god
To let me live until the day

I'll meet and hug my dear sister


For Yuki. My only sister.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire