Follow @NicK_VdbG

dimanche 4 mai 2014

Turning hollow



Broken is the mirror
I can not see myself
And I seek restlessly
For one of the pieces of me
Left behind
Might be lost forever
That feeling, that instinct
That newborn thirst growing in me
And telling me
To keep walking
Keep going on
Towards that new place
Hollows' rest or whatever
A cry of hope
Like the baby's cry
Purity of a new life
Still free from the world's filth
Bright is the hope
Shines as the sun
But for how long
I am alone
I find my way
I walk to reach the light
Crossing a line
There's no way back
Living there or dying
Point of no return
I seek hope
In their eyes
I seek a path
inside their words
Will you help me
On my journey
Denying me would be criminal
Would you not feed the starving child
And give shelter to a poor man
The more I hear
The more I see
The less I believe
I can play a part
A world of misery
Is the promised land
But the thirst does not give up
And leads me to new grounds
Humanity is my treasure
Soul my only wealth
I feel greedy
Thirsty needy
But for greater good
The more I fail
The more my true nature fades away
Not dying is a blessing
For those condemned since they are born
But the undead call it a curse
Because they know
Time forgets nobody
And makes you pay every debt
The price to pay
Is all you have
All you ever had
And all you'll ever get
Before you turn hollow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire