Follow @NicK_VdbG

mercredi 29 mai 2013

My bible theory. (for the lolz)






ENGLISH


Okay, here we go.

Hope I don't get killed by some christian integrist after that.
Anyway... let's go.
So first thing first, i am christian, but I haven't been to church for a while, because with the years going on I've started to ask myself more and more questions that can't be answered in a church, so I've started to be religious in my own way. Like respecting myself, and respect other people, trying to be better, not for the love of God, but for myself and those around me.


But here is my theory, which all shaky theories, starts with "what if ..."

What if the bible was just one among the other books telling a story, like a fairy tale of a fantastic adventure ?

 I'm quite sure this theory has already peen exposed before, but I can't rmember well, so I'll just try to give you my own version of it, speaking from my chest, not trying to fool you or even myself.
I remember a discussion I had with one of my friends, as we spoke we came to say this :

"Imagine if the world would come to its end, end of our civilization. If aliens or the next form of advanced life on heart comes to find something like a Stormtrooper suit of a book like "The Lord of the Rings". There is a high probality they start to think people of our era used to wear suits like these, or to think that this book, if they can discover what is told in it, is the story of humanity."

So now imagine if it was kind of the same thing that happened with the Bible, a story, told from generations to generations, which started to have its own cult around it. That is pretty likely, even today, the most die-hard fans of things like Star Trek , Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc... live their lives as if those stories were a code ruling their lives.

In my opinion, these coincidences tend to show that it is pretty likely that all the stories that were told in the past can have turned into a real cult and a religion.

This is basically the main reason I tend to write a lot of things in order to be considered as a god by the future civilizations !

FRANCAIS

Salut à tous,

Aujourd'hui un truc un peu spécial, théorie/religion/complot !
On va essayer de froisser personne, pour dire de pas se prendre un pieu dans le coeur par Christine Boutin.
Petit contexte : Je suis chrétien, à l’origine mais avec le temps j'ai développé ma propre façon de voir le monde. C'est à dire que je préfère être quelqu'un de bon par mes actions dans la vie de tous les jours plutôt que d'aller à l'église, grosso modo.

La théorie qe je vais vous exposer est la suivante:

"Et si la Bible était en fait un livre comme les autres ?"

Il me semble que cette théorie a déjà été exposée par d'autre, mais ne souveneant plus de leurs exposés, j'ai décidé de vous présenter ma vision des choses.Je me rappelle d'une discussionque j'ai eu avec un ami par le passé. Nous avions abordé ce thème ensemble et en étions arrivé à l'hypothèse suivante:

"Si le monde que nous connaissons touchait à sa fin, et que notre civilisation venait à disparaitre. Et que des aliens, ou toute nouvelle forme de vie avancée, venait à découvrir un objet comme un costume de Stormtrooper de Star Wars ou le livre "Le Seigneur des Anneaux", viendraient-ils à penser que les gens de notre époque s'habillaient de la sorte, ou encore que ce livre, si tant est qu'ils puissent le décrypter, raconte en fai l'histoire de notre monde."

Cette hypothèse sert en quelque sorte de base à mon raisonnement. à partir duquel on peut imaginer que la Bible est en fait un conte de fée comme les autres qui a suscité un grand engouement, au point que des gens ait voué un culte autour de cette histoire. Chose tout à fait propable, puisque de nos jours, les fans les plus dévoués des séries comme StarTrek ou Le Seigneur des Anneaux, vivent en accord avec les différents élémeents des ces oeuvres, comme si c'était leur religion.

Ce sont donc ces raisons qui me poussent à imaginer parfois que notre monde peut être fondé sur des bases que l'on ne maitrise pas forcément. Ceci me pousse aussi à écrire de nombreuses choses que je vais tenir à l'abri afin de devenir un dieu pour les civilisations ultérieures !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire