Follow @NicK_VdbG

lundi 17 août 2015

I love to give my poems long titles so it makes them look like post-hardcore song titles




Bus stop, deserted streets on a saturday night
Sittin' the dark, eyes used to the absence of light
The city so quiet, just a car far away
The perfect setup, so we kissed our pain away

We grasped every second, hand in hand, with no fright
And all I wanted to do was to hold you tight
Not a single time we did mentioned the next day
In secret I praid to be with you every day

But as the days go by, you start drifting away
You start pretending you don't want to get stuck
So I shut you mouth with a kiss cuz I won't hear

I deny my love for you in every way
Pretending all I wanna do is to fuck
But giving you my heart's what I do without fear

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire