Follow @NicK_VdbG

mercredi 9 avril 2014

As irrelevant as our lives



I am nobody
I have got nothing special
My name is John Doe when I'm in the middle of the crowd.
I spend my life wandering, and wondering, if there is something out there for me
I just lust for compassion, because my passion is to share and appease the burden of those who are in trouble
I swear I try to help, but still I don't know why, looks like that in their smiles I find relief
Everyday lonelier, do they seem to comprehend, or make a step towards me, I don't believe it, it has been a long time since someone held my hand and brushed my tears away
I just beg to differ, I am no knight, nor an angel, though my path is paved with the laughs of those I walked with
I am not good at acting, or pretending, that the words I spit are sacred scriptures, i ain't writing History, I can barely write a short story
Please never trust the flow of my pencil, because this crook lost his mind since I made him transcript some of my dreams.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire