Follow @NicK_VdbG

vendredi 14 août 2015

The Sad Story of the broken-hearted Queen of Hearts [or the saddest tale of her loving knight]



Please do not listen to the talkers
They've never been much more than stalkers
I am no man of principles
I give what I can without expecting much
After all these days and nights feeling like I am left in the dark
Saying "I quit" has become an option
I give up on us since you gave up on love
Wiping those tears on my twisted face
Hoping that tomorrow will hurt less
Before you life already a mess
Why when I leave do you start to bless
Nine times out of ten you were busy or gone out
But I kept on that sad face an odd-looking grin
Just because I was looking to prevent us from phasing out

The knight for his queen would his life give with a smile on his face
I am no Lancelot, though  you were my goddess
It must have been your eyes that drove me to madness
Because none of my words, even the craziests, were lies
Must be my demented mind pronouncing them
I was meaning all of them
Truly

The story doesn't tell who is the one who suffered most
All I know is about all the things that I have lost
They keep saying that loves makes us blind
But my eyes were wide open
I could see all the scars
And that heavy burden
All the things you would not say
All these words to hear I praid
"For the love of God" they keep preaching, but for the love of her I was fighting
Constantly
In vain

The battle was lost from the start
She expected love to grow as a flower
Now to cleanse my soul I need more than a shower
I feel like a fool, yet I was just a pawn
For that queen of hearts, who for I kept fighting from day to dawn

Some say the fire could be born from its ashes
I know there is no flame to be brought back
Because no cinder can be found, scattered by the cold cold wind of her soul
Within a heart so cold
When my heart of gold got stolen by the faceless witch called passion
I foresaw what kind of fall I was just heading into
I jumped
Because life is not about preventing yourself from the suffering of an excruciating pain
But to make your life worth suffering the pain without any regrets

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire